- A candidate can apply for any number of courses in Aided and Self –Supporting Streams.
- Candidates should apply separately for Aided and Self-Supporting Streams.
- At the time of application candidates must provide Valid e-mail ID and mobile Number Scanned image of photograph taken recently (file size 100 kb; jpg/gif format) with a dimension of 125 x 165 pixels (4.4 X 5.8 cm) must be uploaded. Please note that photographs in school uniform and selfie photos will not be accepted.
- Applicants may apply by paying the application fee of Rs.100 through online mode only.
- The payment made with regard to one application form by SC/ST candidates applying for Aided stream will be reimbursed later on after submission of necessary documents in person.
- Application submitted should be complete in all aspects.
- Only completed application forms with the marks scored in the qualifying examination will be considered for processing.
- Request for change / correction in the application form shall not be entertained under any circumstances after submitting the application form.
- College will not be responsible for any consequence arising due to furnishing incorrect/ incomplete details or failure to provide the required details.
- Submitting the application does not guarantee a seat in the college.
- Candidates seeking Hostel accommodation should submit the Hostel Application Form after making the College fees payment
- Payment instructions for Aided and Self-Supporting Courses Payment of fees for selected candidates is through ONLINE only
- Mode of payment:
- Net banking of any bank
- IMPS – Through Mobile Banking.
- Debit / Credit card of any bank.
Ethiraj Online Application Form
Admission form 2021-2022
Stage 1: Filling Online Application Form.
- Read the eligibility criteria and instructions carefully before filling the Application forKeep your soft copy of recent passport size photo ready before start filling the application form (Max image size of 100kb, Allowed type jpg and jpeg).Please note that you should upload only latest passport size photograph. Photographs in school uniform and selfie photos will not be accepted.
- You can choose more than one Department for which you prefer to apply.
- Fill the “Name” as per 12th mark sheetType your name in tamil or get your tamil name with google translator websites (EX: http://www.tamiltyping.in)
- CBSE Board students need not give Part I language mark
- Only for other board students, provision given to add any number of major subjects by clicking “Add Row”
- Choose the correct subjects you have studied from the given options and Check the filled in details before saving your application.
- Please ensure given mobile number and email id properly to get the admission notification.
- Fill the application form carefully. Application once saved cannot be edited.
- Your application number will be notified by SMS and Email.
AIDED SAMPLE FORM:
SELF SUPPORTING SAMPLE FORM: