- A candidate can apply for any number of courses in Aided and Self –Supporting Streams.
- Candidates should apply separately for Aided and Self-Supporting Streams.
- At the time of application candidates must provide Valid e-mail ID and mobile Number Scanned image of photograph taken recently (file size 100 kb; jpg/gif format) with a dimension of 125 x 165 pixels (4.4 X 5.8 cm) must be uploaded. Please note that photographs in school uniform and selfie photos will not be accepted.
- Applicants may apply by paying the application fee of Rs.50 through online mode only.
- The payment made with regard to one application form by SC/ST candidates applying for Aided stream will be reimbursed later on after submission of necessary documents in person.
- Application submitted should be complete in all aspects.
- Only completed application forms with the marks scored in the qualifying examination will be considered for processing.
- Request for change / correction in the application form shall not be entertained under any circumstances after submitting the application form.
- College will not be responsible for any consequence arising due to furnishing incorrect/ incomplete details or failure to provide the required details.
- Submitting the application does not guarantee a seat in the college.
- Candidates seeking Hostel accommodation should submit the Hostel Application Form after making the College fees payment
- Payment instructions for Aided and Self-Supporting Courses Payment of fees for selected candidates is through ONLINE only
- Mode of payment:
- Net banking of any bank
- IMPS – Through Mobile Banking.
- Debit / Credit card of any bank.
Ethiraj Online Application Form
Admission form 2023-2024
Stage 1: Filling Online Application Form.
- Read the eligibility criteria and instructions carefully before filling out the Application for admission. Keep your soft copy of your recent passport-size photo ready before start filling the application form (Max image size of 100kb, Allowed type jpg and jpeg). Please note that you should upload only the latest passport-size photograph. Photographs in school uniforms and selfie photos will not be accepted.
- You can choose more than one Department for which you prefer to apply.
- Fill in the “Name” as per the 12th mark sheet type your name in Tamil or get your Tamil name with Google translator websites (EX: http://www.tamiltyping.in)
- CBSE Board students need not give Part I language mark
- Only for other board students, provision given to add any number of major subjects by clicking “Add Row”
- Choose the correct subjects you have studied from the given options and Check the filled-in details before saving your application.
- Please ensure to give your mobile number and email id properly to get the admission notification.
- Fill out the application form carefully. Application once saved cannot be edited.
- Your application number will be notified by SMS and Email.
Stage 2: Payment of Application Fee Online
- On successful submission of the application form, a unique application reference number will be generated.
- You will receive SMS and email notification for the application reference number and password
- Now you can view the application fee confirmation page. Click on the check box “I accept all terms and conditions”
- You can make an online payment by clicking “Proceed to pay” after accepting the terms and conditions
- Online payment by Net banking, Credit or Debit cards using payment gateway. Please refer to bank side instructions before making the payment
- You will receive SMS and email notification if your application fee payment is successful
AIDED/SELF-SUPPORTING SAMPLE FORM
APPLICATION FEE CONFIRMATION PAGE
Stage 3: Track your application
- Here you can verify the current application status.
- You can download the application only if you have paid for the application successfully.
- Give the application reference number and password sent to you through SMS and email and click on Check Status as shown.
- If your payment is not received it will be shown as not paid.
- Please wait for some time if your amount is debited from your bank account.
- It will be automatically updated once your payment is received at our end.
- If the amount is not debited you can make another transaction by clicking the “Pay online” button
Before making payment:
After Application Fee Payment:
After payment of the registration fee go to the Admission menu -Track Your application on the website and fill in the main form and click SUBMIT button.
ONLINE REGISTRATION OF APPLICATION FORM
Online Application for admission into MBA and MCA programme for the academic year 2023-2024 is available from 05th May 2023 10.00 a.m. Last date for the submission of filled in online application is on or before 19th June 2023 5.00 p.m.
Guidelines for filling application form:
• Read the general instructions and prospectus carefully before filling the application form.
• At the time of filling application form, candidates must provide valid e-mail ID and mobile number. All communication in connection with admission will be sent only to this email ID and mobile number.
• Scanned image of photograph (with name mentioned) taken recently (file size 100 kb; jpg/gif format) with a dimension of 125 x 165 pixels (4.4 X 5.8 cm) must be uploaded.
Please note that selfie photos will not be accepted.
• Applications may be filled by paying the prescribed fee through online mode only. Online payment can be made through Net banking, Credit or Debit cards using payment gateway.
• Fill the application form carefully. Check the filled in details before saving application form. Application form once saved, cannot be edited.
• After successfully filling application form, uploading all necessary documents and making payment, a unique application number will be generated and the same will be notified by SMS and email provided by the candidate.
• Application submitted should be complete in all aspects.
• Only completed application forms will be considered for processing after verifying the payment made.
• Request for change / correction in the application form shall not be entertained under any circumstances after submitting the application form.
• College will not be responsible for any consequence arising due to furnishing incorrect/ incomplete details or failure to provide the required details.
• Submitting the application does not guarantee admission into the course of the college.
• For uploading documents/certificates the candidates should be ready with the following:
i. Parent Signature
ii. Student Signature
iii. 10th certificate
iv. 12th certificate
v. All semester mark sheets in a single pdf file
vi. Photograph ( Name printed on the photograph)
vii. Community Certificate
viii. TANCET hall ticket
ix. TANCET mark sheet
General instructions for candidates admitted into MBA / MCA course:
- Payment of fees for selected candidates is through ONLINE only.
- Mode of payment: Net banking of any bank, Debit / Credit card of any bank.
- Payment limit through debit card is only upto Rs.25000/-. If it exceeds Rs.25000/-,net banking facility should be obtained well in advance.