The College established the Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) in 2004. It is a nodal centre dedicated to improving educational quality by implementing a systematic improvement plan for all aspects of the institution’s operation. It assures all stakeholders that the quality management system of the institution is accountable and transparent.
The Functions of the IQAC
- Develops quality benchmark for academic and administrative activities of the College.
- Organises orientation programmes for faculty and Students.
- Promotes the creation of an environment that is learner centric and conducive to quality education.
- Collects Staff assessment and feedback from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality related issues for the improvement of teaching, learning, and research in the college.
- Documents and reports on various activities of the college for higher education requirements.
- Monitors the college’s infrastructural resources to ensure they are adequate and suitable for
teaching, learning, and research.
Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile No: +91 9884355429