OFFICE OF THE CONTROLLER OF EXAMINATIONS
PROCEDURE AND FORMS
Procedure to Apply for a Transcript
Transcripts are issued to alumna of the college for purposes of applying to higher education institutions.
To apply for a transcript the following steps have to be undertaken.
1. Download, print and fill the transcript application form given in the college website/collect the same from the Office of the COE.
2. Attach a photocopy of the Consolidated Statement of Marks to the completed form.
3. Obtain the signature of your Head of the Department on the filled in application.
4. Make the payment specified below into the appropriate Bank account given below.
Bank:- IOB- Women Entrepreneur Branch-Ethiraj College
Amount: Rs. 2000/- per copy of transcript
AIDED- Examination Fee Account No. 1067
SELF-SUPPORTING-Examination Fee Account No.1175
5. Submit the completed application form, original bank challan for payment of transcript fees, and copy of Consolidated Statement of Marks to the Office of the Controller of Examinations.
6. Transcripts must be collected in person (or by any person authorised by the candidate in writing).
7. The ORIGINAL CONSOLIDATED STATEMENT OF MARKS signed by the candidate must be produced for verification at the time of issue of the transcripts .The original consolidated statement of marks MUST NECESSARILY bear the signature of the student.
8. Neatly printed label of the address to which the transcript is to be sent must be provided by the candidate. The college will send the transcript by Registered Post with acknowledgment due to the address provided.
A minimum time period of 20 WORKING DAYS is required for preparation and issue of the transcripts. No processing of applications for transcripts will be undertaken during the examination period.
For any further enquiries email us at: [email protected]
ETHIRAJ COLLEGE FOR WOMEN
70, Ethiraj Salai, Egmore,Chennai 600008, Tamilnadu, India
On smaller computer screens website is better viewed at 75% zoom